Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oxford compiles list of top ten irritating phrases

At the end of the day, those folks at the Oxford Dictionary created a fairly unique list of the 10 most irritating phrases in the English Language. It's a nightmare to hear these phrases popping up. With all due respect,at this moment in time, I personally believe they shouldn't of spent the time even though they work 24/7 helping to build our level of understanding of the language Absolutely it is their right but afterall,it's not rocket science.

I've highlighted the top 10 to see if anyone has any additions. At this point in time (as opposed to moment) is my personal favorite.

2 comments:

Mrs. Mikey said...

I find LOL really irritating

drtaxsacto said...

Silly me - and I thought LOL was Little Old Lady.