Thursday, October 11, 2007

5 Steps to Fishing Bliss - Final Post




Saturday, on my way to Wyoming, I landed in Bozeman and then traipsed down to West Yellowstone to pick up a friend. Saturday afternoon it had snowed lightly and so as I drove down 191 at dusk there was an incredible set of scenes. The one with the Aspen was replicated many times over. It made me take about 3 hours for a 90 minute drive - simply because I wanted to slow down to see the sights. My friend and his wife said they were worried. They should know better.

Today on the return all of the snow had melted away - so there was a different set of scenes. In some cases a bit less interesting (snow is something I like not to live in but I am always captivated by the change in tone that it brings to the world). So the second picture is of one of the numerous river scenes - each one a little better than the last.

It gives one a sense of the world.

No comments: