Thursday, May 22, 2008

OK quick who said the following?

“[H]aving a radical Muslim theocracy in possession of nuclear weapons is worse. So I guess my instinct would be to err on not having those weapons in the possession of the ruling clerics of Iran. . . . And I hope it doesn’t get to that point. But realistically, as I watch how this thing has evolved, I’d be surprised if Iran blinked at this point.” .

“With the Soviet Union, you did get the sense that they were operating on a model that we could comprehend in terms of, they don’t want to be blown up, we don’t want to be blown up, so you do game theory and calculate ways to contain, I think there are certain elements within the Islamic world right now that don’t make those same calculations.”

If you guessed Senator Obama, you are right. I am not sure how to handle that, he said it in 2004.

No comments: