Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happiness is....

Today, my Grandson Mason scored the game winning tackle in his football game, in overtime.  I had a great week last week fishing in the Eastern Sierra, (of which I will write about later and a good reason why I was silent for a week) but this is, indeed, the true definition of happiness.

We spent time with him and his brother tonight as their dad and mom were coaching and running the snack bar for the high school team that my son coaches for.   I had the chance to meet one of my son's players from last year who is now in college.  He continues to impress me with his articulate speech.  He will redshirt this year and then possibly move on to a four year institution.  So all of my son's volunteering is having a good effect on the young men of Christo Rey, Sacramento.

But then there was Mason.  Wow!

No comments: