Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yeah Right

I do not know who Audrina Partridge is but Truemores posted her comment on the release of some topless photos which came out on the net which struck me as funny. Ms. Partridge commented (on her "celebrity blog site) -

"Regarding the photos that someone released to the public today without my consent, I wanted you to know they were taken when I was just out of high school and beginning to model. I intended them to be artistic and not in any way provocative. The photos were for personal and portfolio use only and not meant to be seen by the public. I was naive, overly trusting of people and inexperienced. I thought that to be a model you had to be comfortable in front of the camera. I'm not ashamed of these photos, but I dont want my young fans to think they have to do what I did. I hope people can learn from my inexperience. It's been almost five years since I posed for that shoot, and during that time I have learned many lessons about this business.
xoxo
Audrina"

Gee, how convincing.

No comments: