Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thousands Standing Around but always on your Nickel

This evening I came back from a trip to New York at about 8:30 PM.  As I walked out of terminal A I noticed that there were no less than 10 Transportation Security Administration blue shirts standing around.  That seemed odd.  I checked the departure monitors and indeed there are several flights that depart after 9 PM - unfortunately all of them leave from the new terminal.

I sure am glad that the boobs who run the TSA understand that it is an efficient way to run our airport security by having a group of employees cover the entrances well after the last flight is scheduled to depart.  Just who are they checking?  The TSA was a vast over-reach during the Bush Administration which cost us a lot more than it is worth.

No comments: