Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Important News

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute, It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me." Those were the words of Paris Hilton from the slammer talking to ABC. I am not sure about the reference to "young girls looking up to her" but the more important question is what if her shenanigans are not an act (if she really is that stupid)? The mind boggles. But regardless, I believe most people have gotten to the point that they don't care whether Ms. Hilton is dumb or smart rather they care that she simply disappear from our consciousness.

The self induced frenzy from these kinds of stories is annoying. I have hesitated to even comment on the AP story - but I could not resist. The media made me do it.

No comments: